Warranty and Returns
Your Wetty comes with a 6 month warranty on materials and stitching.
Should you find fault in your wetsuit during the 6 month period please return it. We will assess your wetty and at our discretion repair or replace it. Please make sure that you wetsuit is returned clean and dry as it becomes a health and safety issue if it is not. If you do not return it clean and dry we will send it back to you at your cost without assessment. We will refund shipping costs of a faulty wetsuit only. For best results your wetsuit should be hung in the shade, long periods of sun exposure can cause de-lamination and fading of your wetsuit. This will not be covered by your Warranty. Do not iron your wetsuit or put in the washing machine. This will not be covered by your Warranty. Do not wear your wetsuit in a swimming pool, the chemicals can cause de-lamination and fading of your wetsuit. This will not be covered by your Warranty. If you receive your wetsuit and it does not fit please send it back and we will replace with the correct size. If we cannot fit you with the correct size we will offer a complete refund on the wetsuit price. If you change your mind about the wetsuit we will offer a refund as long as conditions below are met. Please note the below conditions.
- Must be returned within 14 days of receiving your Wetty.
- You must send proof of purchase with the returned Wetty.
- Must not have been surfed in.
- Must be returned in the same condition that you received it.
- You are responsible for postage to return the suit, unless the fit is incorrect and you want a replacement suit.
NOTE : FINGER TEARS IN THE TUXE LS FZ JACKET ARE NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY.
WARRANTIES DO NOT INCLUDE THE BELOW.
- Over exposure to sunlight. Wetsuits must be hung in the shade to dry.
- Fin Chops and Fading of colour from UV.
- Use in Surf Schools, Loan or Rental situations etc.